Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Black Hole Containing Only Ourselves

    I’m so broken. I’m so distracted by the world. This summer was amazing, but with school, I can’t study the things I did then. And I somehow ended up in this mess.
    I’m extremely behind in one of my classes, and it is hurting me. And yet I do nothing about it. Not really.
    We all get sucked into this black hole every once in a while where we feel like we can do nothing even though we’re the only ones who can do something.
    I’m taking a stand against myself.
    I’m going to squash those inner demons.
    And I’m going to get back onto God’s path because I clearly cannot take care of myself.
    “We were meant to live for so much more…This is your life. Are you who you want to be?… I dare you to move.” -Switchfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment